But on a good note – I got some pretty pictures of the angles and grounds there.
On a really bad note – I locked my keys in the car… and my wallet… and my cell phone. So we walked out of the cemetery and around the corner and down a few blocks and had guy in a store call someone to come help me. the lock smith guy was very nice. I’ve have locked my keys in my car only twice now in my life, but each time the lock smith was such a nice guy. I guess they get a lot of good feelings from helping out such stressed out people like myself. But while my car was locked and I was waiting for someone to help me, feeling stranded and frustrated at myself, I did think a lot about family history and how sad it is… that I get really stressed out because I locked my keys in my car, I couldn’t move on, and around me where the dead and yet their spirits are locked out of progression and happiness because I havent help them out. I need to be better at family history work and going to the temple to do work for the dead.
Mom – I found a lot of “Hamels” and “Hummels” do you think they’re related line of ours?? I’ll send you those pictures later if you want.
from MOM....Nikkin these are such sweet pictures. I love them! and your introspection about doing more family history is really touching. I cried at the site of Amanda bending down to kiss the lamb.
ReplyDeleteLove you so much.
I cried too when we walked thru the baby/children’s part of the cemetery. It’s always so sad. I thought it was so sweet how Amanda wanted to touch every lamb. I didn’t want to keep her back from doing that if she wanted too.
ReplyDelete