Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MONTREAL: Old Montreal

Old Montreal is what they call… well, the “old parts” of Montreal. It’s streets and streets of beautiful old buildings that are full of old English architecture details and is just full of that old world charm. It was really neat being there

can you see that infront of the building right below this, there is a WHITE TREE. it's JUST like the Lord of the Rings white tree - thing. sorry to all the LoTR fans, I'm sure you're yelling the name right now I just cant hear ya. anyhow - I thought this was cool looking.

This is a restaurant called “Gibby’s” Derick’s eaten there before, he says it’s a good stake house. I took a picture cause we’re big fans of NCIS, and anything that makes me think of “Gibbs” from the show makes me smile.

well, that's it! thats the end of our Montreal tour! thanks for joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment