she is darling! seeing her cute cut makes me realize how badly brooklyn needs one. warren likes her hair long, but when their still so young long hair end up looking a little stringy sometimes. amanda is beautiful!
thanks! I think she's pretty too! I think I miss it being long thow, but it was becoming a rat-nest so easily I thought to lose a few inches would be a good idea.
She's so beautiful! With or without a fresh haircut!
ReplyDeleteshe is darling! seeing her cute cut makes me realize how badly brooklyn needs one. warren likes her hair long, but when their still so young long hair end up looking a little stringy sometimes. amanda is beautiful!
ReplyDeletethanks! I think she's pretty too!
ReplyDeleteI think I miss it being long thow, but it was becoming a rat-nest so easily I thought to lose a few inches would be a good idea.