


I’ve been here a month and there is one thing I really cant seam to understand about Canadians and that is they seam to be more involved in USA politics then Americans?! What’s the deal?? Every time you turn on the TV to hear whats the “Canadian news” they are talking about OUR NEWS, it’s always “Obama this” and “Obama that”, they’re always talking about what we do, what we should do and yada yada yada. It’s just WEIRD! I mean WE DO NOT sit around in our living rooms at home in America just obsessed with how the politics in Sweden are going down. I think it’s just so stupid. You’re your own country, talk about your own stuff and stop putting your 2 cents in on our American politics. Most of Canada is pro-Obama. I went to a garage sale the other day and they had grocery bags with him and his wife dancing on them… and I’m thinking, WHAT DO YOU CARE!?? He’s not even YOUR PRESIDENT?! I just think it’s really stupid and weird!
No comments:
Post a Comment