The first thing they saw was this cho-cho-train station.
Amanda loves the marry-go-round. Andrew, eh, it depends on the day. Sometimes he likes it other times he doesn’t. this was a “I don’t like it day” so Amanda just went around solo. But you pay 1 token for 3 kids to go around, we usually ask the kids around us if they want to get on and ride and they usually do join when they realize it’s a free ride for them. If the kids want to do it again, you just take turns on which parents pay. One time (not this time, but another day at chuck-e-cheese) there was this free-loader kid who was following us everywhere! And every time we bought a ride for Amanda he jumped in and joined in for free. I didn’t mind a whole lot, but what bugged me was that he would jump in front of my or Amanda hand when we were going to push the buttons that change the ride. I kept paying for this simulation ride for Amanda and yet this kid was PICKING the story of the ride every time. That was when it bugged me and I’m looking around me to find out who owns this free-loading kid.
Poor Derick, we brought with us a bag of tickets from home. so he wanted to go turn them in now to get one paper-ticket... we got 1,238 TICKETS!! and that was BEFORE we all the tickets from THIS time here. I got later 393 so when we left this time we had 1,631 TICKETS!! and yet we didn't buy ANYTHING when we left. we thought, it can always wait till next time.
BEEP BEEP!! LOOK OUT!
andrew liked the wheel more than the game. go figure!
unless it's an AT&T number forget it kid!
this ride was CRAZY! you get into this jeep and it just knocks back and forth and goes up, Up and UP into the air! I did NOT know it would get up so HIGH! just look at Amandas face! she liked it thow.
Boy look out, AMANDAS COMING THRU! dont get too attached kid, we have to pay for your wedding.
smack it! SMACK IT! get those SHARKS!! this is where you really can let go of all that sibling frustration! I'm thinking of getting one for the house.
this was fun for both kids. it's a soccor kicking set. Andrew and Amanda really liked this one.
Andrew was really having more fun then he lets on. what can I say, he's very conservitive with his emotions. but he went back to that slide over and over again.
Andrew is so funny. he wanted to ride this ride over and over and over. I think he said "more" like 7 times, but each time, he had the same face you see here. but I finally DID get him to smile! YEAH! how cute is that?
boys love their toys!
uh, Amanda wants to go to school SO badly! she wants to go on a bus, have a back-pack, desk, teacher, friends, the whole 9-yards. and I have to just keep telling her "not today" "someday".
that was the end of our day at chuck-e-cheese. overall it was a very fun day! and it was a great way to spend the day while it was rainy and cold outside.
I thought Chuck E Cheese was just an American thing. Go figure!
ReplyDelete