this is the "the Living Christ", we got this from the FRIEND, I was so happy it has all the pretty pictures of Jesus on it. We have some more pictures I grought with us from my GAK from home, and it really dose make it feel more like HOME when we have all these pictures of Christ around our home. it makes me happy! and I want my kids to see His face more anyhow, they need to know who He is.
this one I made, it says "If YOU make a MESS... YOU clean it up and be Happy!"
this is our TV time poster. I made it with some of amandas favorite TV characters on it so she could help me understaind what certain shows she was asking to watch. I made it so you can take off the "TV time" stickers. this is still a work and progress system with her but the idea is so she can understaind she cant watch TV ALL day, she gets this amouth of shows or show-time. she loses TV time when she watches TV or acts badly, and if she wanted to earn TV time back she has to do something nice for me, or a chore.
I made this thinking we could study the stares sometime. havent done it yet, but it's a fun idea.
I made this one too, it says "NO fighting! SHARE the toys and play NICE! if you are BAD you go to TIME OUT"
this came from the church magazine, I put it on pink paper. it says 'Respect Yourself" I just like using it to show amanda that this is how we look when we are all playing nicely, we're happy.
these are just some movment-stories things to do.
this is a list of things we can do on SUNDAY! Amandas teacher made this at church and I've always wanted one so insted of making mine own I just laminated hers. it's a great list!
How smart! I especially love the TV Time and Sunday Activities posters. Very clever, Nikki!
ReplyDelete