Wednesday, September 8, 2010
What’s up?
It’s a cold raining day, it’s a good day to blog. I’m very grateful for the view outside my window. I face part of a yellow brick house, but if I move my computer all the way to the end (like I do) then I can look up into part of this very large maple tree. Trees are such a therapeutic thing for me. I am always happier looking into a tree and watching the limbs and leaves sway. Labor day was Monday and everyone started school the very next day. But it’s been cold and raining on and off since Saturday. Ooh, there goes a couple of squirrels running across the fence outside my window. Did you know they have BLACK squirrels here? They’re BIG too! The first time I saw one I thought it was a small cat. They have light brown ones too but overall, they’re bigger here then I remember them being in TX. I guess not everything is bigger in TX eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New York has silver ones! (Technically, they're gray.) I was so surprised to see a silver squirrel scampering around Central Park. At first I thought he was just a REALLY OLD squirrel. Hahaha!
ReplyDelete