I dedicate this post to my SISTERS – the only ones I think would get the humor in this. And sisters – because of the song’s lyrics, I would feel better if no one outside the “adult age” should look at this. I know you all must be sweating in your shoes saying “what? What?”. But look – this is something that just made me crake up, and I just want to know if this makes you laugh. It’s a youtube music video of the Disney princesses (the girls we all grew up with), and It’s a music clip to what song?... “(witch)” by Meredith Brooks. It’s actually not called “witch” I’m trying to make this PG reading. But yeah – it’s that song you’ve probably heard of it on the radio it bleeps in “witch” over the real word they use. And it’s because of that word, I don’t want my nephews or nieces to see this. But sisters – you’ve got to see this. It is SO funny! Just pull out the head set for this one k? really, just check it out. It’s not as bad as I’m trying to say. It’s just that one word. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb8bNQe3j8&feature=related
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Princess video – so funny!
I dedicate this post to my SISTERS – the only ones I think would get the humor in this. And sisters – because of the song’s lyrics, I would feel better if no one outside the “adult age” should look at this. I know you all must be sweating in your shoes saying “what? What?”. But look – this is something that just made me crake up, and I just want to know if this makes you laugh. It’s a youtube music video of the Disney princesses (the girls we all grew up with), and It’s a music clip to what song?... “(witch)” by Meredith Brooks. It’s actually not called “witch” I’m trying to make this PG reading. But yeah – it’s that song you’ve probably heard of it on the radio it bleeps in “witch” over the real word they use. And it’s because of that word, I don’t want my nephews or nieces to see this. But sisters – you’ve got to see this. It is SO funny! Just pull out the head set for this one k? really, just check it out. It’s not as bad as I’m trying to say. It’s just that one word. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb8bNQe3j8&feature=related
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was funny!
ReplyDelete