Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mischief

Andrew has gotten to that mischief stage. He’ll go into my room, shut the door and not make any noise. I know exactly what he’s doing, so I open the door and I see him in a panic shut my side-table draw closed (where I keep my pens, journal and Canada stickers) whip around and wave and yell at me to go away. I of coarse walk up to him to guide him out of the room and he repeatedly grunts and points to the door as if to tell me “to leave!” And sometimes he even gets a littl gutsy and says "GO!" and pushes me out of the room and shut the door on me. I still go back in and get him back out. we do this back and forth for a while.
But he’s starting to get smarter, now when I open the door, he shuts the draw and sprints to the window as if he’s been looking out of it all this time. I give him a moment where he thinks I’ve fallen for his little plan, I walk up to him with a smile “aw, you’ve been looking out of the window, how sweat! Now get out of the room you little terd!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment