
Hey family and friends, I just wanted to let yall know I may not be doing a lot of posts right now. I’m in the process of getting a different laptop. My current laptop is malfunctioning a lot and has a lot of breaks on the screen and keypad. We’re actually bought me a new laptop yesterday, but I’m not liking it at all! The typing pad is very different and I don’t like how it’s placed out. We might be returning it and getting a new computer. During this transition time, I don’t want to upload pictures from my camera and blog about them yet. I want to get my new computer first. So I may not be doing a lot of posting. At least not a lot of posts with pictures.
Just wanted to give yall heads up.
Just wanted to give yall heads up.
No comments:
Post a Comment