After swimming we get our baths and then we read books and go to bed, but after bath time yesterday, Amanda said she wanted to look just like the Fancy Nancy sign on our bathroom door.
We’re big fans of the Fancy Nancy books, and in one of the books there’s this picture of Nancy laying on the bathroom floor at a hotel all decked up like it’s a spa. Before we came up here I copied that picture and laminated it, and once when we got here, I placed it on our bathroom door in our hotel to make a little more fun for our stay here.
Amanda wanted to do just want Nancy was doing in the picture so we laid out the bath towels under the heat-lamp in the bathroom (I mean “washroom” that’s what they call it here) and we wrapped her hair and body in towels and she looked JUST like fancy Nancy! She laid under the heat-lamp for a while and then wanted me to take her picture next to fancy Nancy! How cute is that?
What a clever idea! Nikki, You are so good at making memories for your children! What a MOM! Amanda is so beautiful! I know she's having a ball.
ReplyDeletethanks!! we did have fun!
ReplyDelete