Thursday, September 16, 2010
NF: Breakfast TIP
I have to share this travelers TIP. Ok so if you ever come to Niagara Falls and stay the night, the next morning you’ll need to find a place for breakfast. Now, mostly likely you’ll get some kind of deal at your hotel, but if you go to the dining room, it’ll be crowded. For option 2, you think of I-HOP around the corner but you KNOW it’ll be crowded. So what do you do for breakfast? the answer is, go to the place NO one thinks of for breakfast. We went to TGI-Fridays! It was a $10 buffet for me and derick and the kids were free and NO ONE was there! It was SUCH a good call, and I have to give all the coodos to derick, that idea was ALL him and it was the best one to get our day started just right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment