Friday, September 17, 2010
NF: Lunch @ Rainforest Café!
I’ve been looking forward to this! Derick and the kids have NEVER been to the Rainforest Café, and when I found out there was one here, I knew THAT was the PLACE we HAD to go to eat lunch!! And man was I right! It was a HUDGE HIT with the kids, we had SUCH a great time there! I requested for us to sit near the apes – they move around a lot and are fun to watch. And it’s the only restaurant I know of where I don’t mind waiting for the food, there is so much to look at and see. We had such a fun time playing I-SPY with all the animals all over the walls and ceiling there. it was SO much fun!! Amanda’s excited for when we go back again someday.






















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment