Monday, September 13, 2010

NF: We’ve made it!



We made it to out hotel! We stayed at the Marriott of course of of derick's points stuff. but really if I had ANY choice of the hotels there, I think I would pick Marriott. it was one of the 1st hotels there and it's got a beautiful location!


We were going to stay on the 4th floor but Derick’s “distinguished” guest privileges got us to move up to the 14th floor! I guess have a husband that has to travel all the time DOES have it’s perks. Hehe.

Here’s our room. It had 2 queen beds and a sitting area by the window.

And here’s the BEST part! The moment you’ve been waiting for… drum roll Dddddddddaa…the VIEW from OUR WINDOW!!! Isn’t it AMAZING?!

You forget how BIG the falls are when you look at it for too long, but then you see something really tiny next to it and you realize it’s a car and then you try scan over the falls again trying to comprehend, just how HUGE this thing is!
These next pictures show our view from window frame to window frame. can you belive that we could see all this from OUR WINDOW? so great isn't it? I really feel like we got the best seat in the house!

We were excited to go out to explore but the view was so great we stayed in our room for about an hr before heading out. It was very hard to get good pictures of both the kids AND the view, cause you’re in a low-light room (even with the lights on) and then there is a very BRIGHT outside. I finally got the camera to work well for one picture of Andrew. Even if it wasn’t one of Andrews best pictures. Hehe. All well they’re still great pictures. and did you see the rainbow!? how awesom!

And to top it off they gave us complimentary water and ice-cream! Amanda loved having the ice-cream. It was a nice snack before we left our room to explore.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Nikki!! That view is incredible! That's just amazing that you got a room with a view like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I can't believe you got a room with that kind of view! I so want to go stay there someday. I bet it was awesome. I love the rainbow, too. I think I would have just stayed in my room the whole time. :)

    ReplyDelete