I was thinking about GC a lot lately. We had a really great conference by the way. I think our family handled it the best we ever have this year. My prepared packet of coloring pages helped us out a lot. Did anyone get that in time to use it? I hope it was helpful to someone out there. I felt like many of the talks where uplifting and encouraging to rise above and be better at the things you know you should do, more than a talk that was just ALL dedicated to one subject like genealogy or something like that. I think that’s what I needed to hear so that’s probably just what stuck out to me the most ya know? What stuck out to you guys? Did anyone have a favorite talk?PS - just got this from my sister (thanks Melissa!) it's a 16 minute clip of the highlights of G.C. way cool! someone should do this for EVERY conference.
http://new.lds.org/general-conference/highlights/october2010?lang=eng
No comments:
Post a Comment