Sunday, October 17, 2010

NY: SAT – Hill Cumorah

When you visit the Hill Cumorah you have the option of walking up the hill or driving. Do yourself a favor and DRIVE, seriously you don’t have to prove yourself to anyone and it’s wickedly steep!


Be careful and WATCH your kids like a hawk when you get to the top, cause there’s no railing to keep them from rolling down the side of the hill. And while your child’s first thought might be “ooh that looks fun” or “I dare you to do it!” it’s so step if they do it, I guarantee they will end up in the hospital and maybe have severe brain damage and broken limbs. Seriously, I don’t know why they don’t put up a brick way or something up there.

Anyhow – here are all the great pictures of the Hill Cumorah’s monument.

If you would like to read about what happened at the Hill Cumorah, you can check out the Gospel Art Kit’s info on it right here: http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?hideNav=1&locale=0&sourceId=a2aef48fa2d20110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=198bf4b13819d110VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD

No comments:

Post a Comment