I’ve mentioned without all the decorations around my house to get me in the mood for Halloween, this is a different kind of holiday for me. but I finally remembered something that brings a little bit of home here, I found it when walking thru the grocery store *Pomegranates*! My birthday fruit how could I forget!? I bought one and shared it with my kids. It certainly helped me feel like it was October. And my kids LOVE it too!Did you know of all the wonderful things pomegranate do for your health, mainly breast health. The best thing I think my mom ever forwarded to me was a slide show called “God’s Pharmacy”, it was all about how many fruits and veggies actually resemble the organ that they promote health in. it was fascinating, I love it. But I think they totally missed out of the correlation of pomegranates and breasts. If you’ve ever seen a doctors picture of what the woman’s breast looks like with the skin off? It looks exactly like a pomegranate when it’s outer skin is peeled off. Really thought provoking isn’t it. Start thinking about some things you eat and what it looks like, you might be surprised that they’re more to your food than meets the eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment