You wanna hear something funny? While we were listening to what a hard and meticulous thing it was to set up the printing letter stamps, we got to hold them and pass them around. What makes it SO hard is that the letters and words are placed in to be upside down and backwards! And guess what? I was a PRO at reading it!! FINALLY! I have found my GIFT in having dyslexia! Lol. I bet a lot of printers were dyslexic.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
NY: SAT – the Book of Mormon Printing Press
We got to go to the same printing press that printed the very FIRST Book of Mormon! They printed 3,000 books, and now our membership is in the millions, amazing!









You wanna hear something funny? While we were listening to what a hard and meticulous thing it was to set up the printing letter stamps, we got to hold them and pass them around. What makes it SO hard is that the letters and words are placed in to be upside down and backwards! And guess what? I was a PRO at reading it!! FINALLY! I have found my GIFT in having dyslexia! Lol. I bet a lot of printers were dyslexic.
You wanna hear something funny? While we were listening to what a hard and meticulous thing it was to set up the printing letter stamps, we got to hold them and pass them around. What makes it SO hard is that the letters and words are placed in to be upside down and backwards! And guess what? I was a PRO at reading it!! FINALLY! I have found my GIFT in having dyslexia! Lol. I bet a lot of printers were dyslexic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment