Thursday, October 14, 2010

NY: Friday – Cemetery #3

Sadly the sun was pretty much gone when we got to this cemetery that we didn’t really hang around this place much. It was mostly a stop the car and run as fast you can to see if a certain name was bared there while your eyes were still able to make out some of the words.

So I didn’t get any pretty pictures of this place, or even the name of the cemetery. But I did get another cool idea for you plot. SOLOR-PANEL NIGHT LIGHT! You could put up a solor-panel night light in the ground right next to the stone. That way at night, your plot still stands out from the dark and “your light still burns on”. I thought it was a cool idea. I also like wind chimes and a bench so people can sit and talk to you.

I’m starting to give this a lot of thought.

Maybe I’ll just have a play ground made right next to me too so the grandkids have a place to play while my devoted heart-stricken children can sit and admire my Gody tombstone with wind chimes and lights, and think about what a wonderful person I was and how the world just doesn’t seem right without my in it.

Ok scrap the playground idea – I’m building a bed and breakfast!

… with a water park!

Now if that don’t get them to visit me, I don’t know what will?

Better add a small McDonalds shop.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! Dad thought about having a solar paneled recording of him saying, "Well, it's about time you came to visit! " Or one that acts like an ATM machine that spits out $20 when you enter your name & a voice that says, " Well, How much do you need this time, moocher!" the solar lights freak me out...no thanks on that one.

    ReplyDelete