“A Christmas Carol” one of the (if not THE) most retold Christmas story of all time. Everyone can find their own personal favorite version with so are many to choose from. My personal favorite one is “the Muppets Christmas Carol” I think the message is more uplifting and hopeful than most out there and the music is an instant holiday tradition. But derick and I were flipping back and forth on the decision of BUYING “the Christmas Carol” DVD BEFORE even seeing it, we finally decided to just rent before we buy and man-o-man I am SO happy we did. I HATED this movie. It is by far the creepiest, weirdest version out there to date. I mean come on, even the ghost of Christmas present was creepy and scary? come on. and my goodness… the 2 kids on his cloak, they always scared me in the other versions of this story, but they went really beyond, showing them being crazy and frightening. And when Scrooge finally dose change, he’s still… so bony creepy. Oh, I’m SO happy we didn’t watch it in front of the kids. The movie creeped ME out enough as it is. uh!What did yall think of the movie?
I think the feeling is unanimus (sp?) except for Doug...he wanted it for Christmas. Amber's girls were scared to death!
ReplyDelete