Sunday, November 28, 2010

OTTAWA: our Hotel

This is our very fancy hotel

This is a very nice hotel they have a private spa and fitness center, pretty decorative ice trees around the doors and a white sports car in the lobby, don’t ask me “why?”- I don’t know. What’s REALLY weird about this hotel is that it’s main floor actually shares space with other stores like dentists office, a makeup boutique, things like that. Kind of weird if you ask me.

Our room was very modern. Very high ceilings with huge curtains that go all the way from the floor to the top. Gray-blue color walls, coach and curtains with one red wall behind the bed. And I was SHOCKED to see naked people on the wall in frames… no I’m not talking about the mirror – sicko. They took what looks like collage art pieces from student’s who were learning to pant people in the nude and they framed it up as art for the hotel. I felt like asking for another room but derick said I was just being silly and that the whole hotel is like that. So I put up with it. I just tried not to look. flashbacks of high school showers again. I’m just glad I don’t have a teen son and second guessing every few second of what he’s looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment