Can you BELIEVE that General Conference is TMW!!!??? Man that just seams so soon to me. But I’m really happy, I’ve been really needing some spiritual upliftment and direction.So get up and get ready for G.C. by 10:00 am SHARP tmw! (10 and 2 is when it starts) on Sunday, tune in by 9:30 am to get all the pretty music before the talks!
Don’t forget, if you cant make it to the stake centers, there’s radio, computers, and sometimes TV stations at home. Thank goodness for all the options, it sure does make growing families a lot easier to “attend”.
I’m going to be making a G.C. kid packet with coloring pages and such, if you want me to email you one, just let me know and I’ll send one to ya, k?
Hey mom – if everyone is going to be going up to your house could we plan a SKYPE meeting during the middle hrs so I could see all the family and we could talk?
Wish yall a happy conference!
No comments:
Post a Comment