Friday, October 1, 2010

HAPPY OCTOBER 1st!

Happy October 1st! I’m so excited! I love it when October hits, cause it’s like a water slide to all the major holidays. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! And now that’s it’s October I feel like it’s my JOB now to check out the Halloween items in the store when I walk by. Before I felt like Halloween was such a far off holiday, but now it’ll be here soon! AND… my 26th birthday (on the 29th)! Oh-Yeah! (and yeah, randy’s and amber’s and wills birthdays are also in October, as well as amber and warrens anniversary that is just oh so conveniently located right before my sacred birthday) but the most IMPORTANT date to remember in October is the 29th cause that’s when I was born, and if I was not born, you would not have laughed oh-so many times in your hum drum life. :) love you!

To celebrate this fun holiday (Halloween I mean, although my birthday is considered a holiday to a select few), I am posting my favorite early-in-the-month October/holiday wallpaper. Just click on the picture and you can use it for you computer background! As the month goes on, I’ll give you other wallpapers. Can I get a HEY-YEAH! (hey-yeah!) can I get a HEY-YEAH! (hey-yeah!) can I get a HEY-YEAH (hey-yeah!) break down!

No comments:

Post a Comment