This was a much cooler cemetery to visit, it was a lot older. When I think of cemeteries this is the kind of place I think of.





I was thinking, this is a great project for Halloween month too! I mean, we’re walking thru a grave yard, black birds are crowing, shadows of angel wings stretching across the yard. It’s kind of taking something spooky to a holy dead. I really enjoyed myself! I got 180 pictures of stones of relatives but I’m not going to post those here. I will show you my “Artistic” shots though. Enjoy!







When you walk around so many tomb stones you start to pick up on cool ideas. For instance, one idea that I thought was REALLY cool was that on the BACK of the tomb stone they listed the husband and wife’s PARENTS! I thought that was a really cool idea, it sure dose make it easier to connect the family’s history that way. I love head stones that stand up right. the
I was thinking, this is a great project for Halloween month too! I mean, we’re walking thru a grave yard, black birds are crowing, shadows of angel wings stretching across the yard. It’s kind of taking something spooky to a holy dead. I really enjoyed myself! I got 180 pictures of stones of relatives but I’m not going to post those here. I will show you my “Artistic” shots though. Enjoy!
Awesome! I love the headstones that stand up too.
ReplyDelete