Friday, October 1, 2010
Stay warm
We found out that around these parts, people change into slippers as soon as they walk inside their home. The floors can get pretty cold so it makes since. It’s kind of a good idea with the kids cause the floors here are NOT insolated very well, so every time they take a step it makes a big THUMP noise and I’m sure the people living under us just HATE it! I really do try my best, but you can only do oh so much to keep little feet quite. The sleepers are providing a little bit of padding to the noise so that makes me happy. Amanda’s sleeper have girly color hearts and flowers, and Andrews are blue with little red trains. Cute eh?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the people living under you? I thought you were in a 2 story duplex...what's up with that?
ReplyDelete