They had a “Santa’s stockings scavenger hunt” going on where you went to certain stores and show them your scavenger hunt card, they would stamp it and give you a prize. It was a lot of fun. Some of the prizes were kind of lame but at the lego place we got mini basket balls! The kids (and I) loved that the most.
We got to meet Santa! While you waited to meet him you got your face painted. Amanda wanted a candy cane. I thought it was cute that little 10 year olds girls were doing this. They did a pretty good job I think.
Santa was a sweet man, and had a basket of candy canes for the kids. Amanda told him she wanted a mermaid doll and a cat.
The next stop was to get our first stamp and that was at the Lego place, this place was AWESOME!! They had all these things there that were made completely out of legos! Lego ART! So cool!! Just looks at these pictures! Oh I just know my nephews would have loved this place, I wish yall were here.
This was a dinosaur that Andrew just loved
They also provided little tables where the kids could build racing cars out of legos and then RACE THEM on the ramp they had there, such a great idea, and it was SO much fun!! If I had known this was here, we would have come here when we were still living in the hotel nearby.
For the next stop on the scavenger hunt, we were led to a log cabin that was right next to a “NON-petting zoo”? I thought it was a petting zoo, but all the signs said, “don’t feed or TOUCH the animals”… so… we just looked. Made me think of the ranch though. We miss you guys.
This was the only one we weren’t able to get a stamp for cause it was just too hard to catch them at the end out their tours. This is the horse drawn trolley. Kind of cool eh?
At the end of the day, these were all the little goodies we got during the day. We got mini basket balls, some baggies with the candy cane reindeer craft items inside, pencils, erasers, gingerbread men, candy canes, stickers, and we had some gum drops but the kids ate that all ready. And that’s our stamped cards are on the right there.
No comments:
Post a Comment