Anyhow – so we really love watching the squirrels on the fence outside our backyard windows, but we wanted them to come up a little closer to us. So now, after the kids are done with their apples, I’m lay out the apple cores on the porch rail (I’m sure my neighbors love me for that) and TODAY one squirrel finally realized the easy pickens we were laying out there for him. he came up to get the apple core, and I called Amanda right over! “MANDA, LOOK! The squirrel’s here! He’s eating your apple!!” she came in the room and was so happy and excited the squirrel finally came. It was fun to watch him eat the apple cores. Hopefully this will become a routine for us and him.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Squirrel!
Anyhow – so we really love watching the squirrels on the fence outside our backyard windows, but we wanted them to come up a little closer to us. So now, after the kids are done with their apples, I’m lay out the apple cores on the porch rail (I’m sure my neighbors love me for that) and TODAY one squirrel finally realized the easy pickens we were laying out there for him. he came up to get the apple core, and I called Amanda right over! “MANDA, LOOK! The squirrel’s here! He’s eating your apple!!” she came in the room and was so happy and excited the squirrel finally came. It was fun to watch him eat the apple cores. Hopefully this will become a routine for us and him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment