You know how in TX we have that saying “if you don’t like the weather just wait 15 minutes”? well I after being here a while I have to say I think that saying is WAY more true here than in TX. The weather here goes from nice and sunny, to cold and windy, to over-cast HOT, to a bright rainy cold... ALL IN 1 DAY!! (??) I NEVER know how to DRESS when leaving the house! I think we’re going to have to put up a pole in the back on the car and keep our wardrobe there cause we tend to come back to the house and change our outfits 3 times a day. It’s ridiculous! And figuring out how to dress the kids is starting to feel more like an ASAT test, and only my close family members know how that went. And yeah I know everyone’s thinking “just watch the news to figure out the weather” but I flip around and then find “Cake Boss”, and decided to stay indoors. Besides, I have a true gold system that’s worked way better than any green-screen-dancer-with-a-stick (I was talking about the weather guy here) so what’s my system you ask… I place my hand on the window. If my hand feels cold – we put on the warm clothes, it’s a fool proof system. but that’s not working. I’m now taking my brilliant system up to the next notch, I open a window. I know advanced right? But that’s not even very true to what’s going on cause most of the time we don’t feel the wind-chill factor. So we step outside on the front porch and I realize, we’re not dressed right for the weather. And it’s not like I can look at what other people are wearing, cause you’ll see someone wearing short-sleeves and shorts, and someone wearing winter gear, no one knows what to wear. We’re all walking around sweating, freezing cause no one knows just what to wear. This place just doesn’t make much since. We tend to do HALF of our dressing outside on our front porch. I’m sure my neighbors think I’m a moron! But only you know the truth to that my friend.Saturday, September 25, 2010
whats the weather outside?
You know how in TX we have that saying “if you don’t like the weather just wait 15 minutes”? well I after being here a while I have to say I think that saying is WAY more true here than in TX. The weather here goes from nice and sunny, to cold and windy, to over-cast HOT, to a bright rainy cold... ALL IN 1 DAY!! (??) I NEVER know how to DRESS when leaving the house! I think we’re going to have to put up a pole in the back on the car and keep our wardrobe there cause we tend to come back to the house and change our outfits 3 times a day. It’s ridiculous! And figuring out how to dress the kids is starting to feel more like an ASAT test, and only my close family members know how that went. And yeah I know everyone’s thinking “just watch the news to figure out the weather” but I flip around and then find “Cake Boss”, and decided to stay indoors. Besides, I have a true gold system that’s worked way better than any green-screen-dancer-with-a-stick (I was talking about the weather guy here) so what’s my system you ask… I place my hand on the window. If my hand feels cold – we put on the warm clothes, it’s a fool proof system. but that’s not working. I’m now taking my brilliant system up to the next notch, I open a window. I know advanced right? But that’s not even very true to what’s going on cause most of the time we don’t feel the wind-chill factor. So we step outside on the front porch and I realize, we’re not dressed right for the weather. And it’s not like I can look at what other people are wearing, cause you’ll see someone wearing short-sleeves and shorts, and someone wearing winter gear, no one knows what to wear. We’re all walking around sweating, freezing cause no one knows just what to wear. This place just doesn’t make much since. We tend to do HALF of our dressing outside on our front porch. I’m sure my neighbors think I’m a moron! But only you know the truth to that my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment