We’ve been excited to watch this movie for a week now. The newest tinkerbell movie! Amanda and I watched all these free clips on the internet and have been talking about fairies for days now. We’ve been waiting to watch this movie together. I love fairy movies. I’m very happy they’re doing the other tinkerbell movies. The movie was great, we both loved it. And at the end it shows a small clip of the NEXT tinkerbell movie (it’ll be out a YEAR from now), I’m bummed when they get you excited about another movie that’s not even close to coming out yet. All well, the time will pass right? Amanda and I are having a fun time looking for fairies everywhere we go now.Saturday, September 25, 2010
Tinkerbell movie
We’ve been excited to watch this movie for a week now. The newest tinkerbell movie! Amanda and I watched all these free clips on the internet and have been talking about fairies for days now. We’ve been waiting to watch this movie together. I love fairy movies. I’m very happy they’re doing the other tinkerbell movies. The movie was great, we both loved it. And at the end it shows a small clip of the NEXT tinkerbell movie (it’ll be out a YEAR from now), I’m bummed when they get you excited about another movie that’s not even close to coming out yet. All well, the time will pass right? Amanda and I are having a fun time looking for fairies everywhere we go now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment