You know how we have black birds and little brown finch-like birds all over the place in TX? Well here it’s geese! BIG mean geese! EVERYWHERE you go, they’re there! On the side of the roads, in the parks, in the parking lots, crossing the roads! Everyone who lives here HATES them. But I actually like them a lot. It’s fun to drive by them everywhere. I keep thinking “man, I bet Randy would have a hay-day up here!” I think they’re pretty, but Canadians call them a “plague” and wish their government would have people kill them off. Maybe they could hire Randy and the boys to come up here to get some target-practice done, that way I could get to see you guys at the same time! Win – win! They should kill off a bunch of them and feed the hungry with them. I hear they taste awful, but you could eat dirt if you just use lots of ketchup. And just so you know – I didn’t take this picture, I keep forgetting to take my camera when driving derick to work. But this is JUST what it looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment